The R & D Team at VAHALLA have taken the concept of a Tactical Sleeping bag to the next level. Keeping the compact design, reinforced foot and waterproof base then adding arm ports to allow tasks (i.e. check time, one hand remain on weapon, eat, write orders) to be done without losing the built-up warmth within the bag, reducing core temperature.
Also, the addition of a double ended heavy duty YKK zip to allow the feet to be removed from the bag allowing movement (i.e. move position, stand to, urinate, move to piquet) without completely exiting the bag which would result in the loss of body heat.
• Dimensions packed in compression sack: 21cm x 20cm
• Dimensions rolled out: Length 220cm width: at shoulders 85cm at feet 55cm
• Weight: 1.35kg
• Designed for operations in -5 c locations
• Temp Rating: Extreme: -5°c
• Arm Ports for ease of carrying out tasks (Checking time, eating, one hand on weapon) without exiting bag which would cause core temperature to drop
• Arm ports have zip and Velcro closure to secure warmth in bag whilst not in use
• Double ended YKK heavy-duty No. 8 Spiral zip with weather flap. This allows the removal of feet from the bag without having to get out completely. Causing core temperature to drop
• Inner lining made from 210D Ripstop Nylon
• Outer top shell made from 210D Ripstop Nylon
• Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with waterproof finish
• 80gm per square meter Dupont ® Thermolite™ Micro insulation.
• Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver microfiber which also increases its heat retaining
• Insulation is flat filled to prevent cold spots
• Internal foot is reinforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots
• Internal and external hanging tabs
• Bonded seams
• Draw cord and barrel lock in hood
• Internal pocket
• 210D Nylon Oxford compression sack
• Comes with the VALHALLA life time workmanship warranty